Hindi translation of 'chat show'
Word forms: chat shows
In British English, a chat show is a television or radio show in which an interviewer and his or her guests talk in a friendly informal way about different topics. The usual American expression is talk show.
अनौपचारिक बातचीत का कार्यक्रम mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'chat show'
`The convicted serial killer and former TV chat show host Jacko Vance has begun his appeal against conviction.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Julie picks up one of the remote controls and presses the number 3. There's a chat show on.GOING OUT (2002)
But as a middle-of-the-road bishop pointed out on a chat show , theirs was essentially a religion of regeneration.Passion in the Peak
Trends of 'chat show'
View usage over:
'chat show' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَرْنامَج حِوَارِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: programa de entrevistas
- Chinese: 访谈节目
- Croatian: chat show
- Czech: beseda rozhlasová
- Danish: talkshow
- Dutch: praatprogramma
- European Spanish: programa de entrevistas
- Finnish: keskusteluohjelma
- French: émission de débat
- German: Talkshow Talkshows
- Greek: εκμπομπή τοκσόου
- Italian: talk show
- Japanese: トークショー
- Korean: 토크쇼
- Norwegian: prateprogram
- Polish: talk show
- Portuguese: programa de entrevistas
- Romanian: emisiune de divertisment
- Russian: разговорное шоу
- Spanish: programa de entrevistas
- Swedish: pratshow
- Thai: รายการทีวีที่มีการพูดคุยกับแขกรับเชิญ
- Turkish: sohbet programı
- Ukrainian: ток-шоу
- Vietnamese: chương trình phỏng vấn khách mời
Translation of chat show from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary