Hindi translation of 'chosen'
chosen /ˈtʃəʊzən ˈचअउज़न्/
Chosen is the past participle of choose.
चुनना,choose का भूतकालिक कृदन्त रूप
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'chosen'
Whatever she was up to with the man on the first floor, it wasn't something she had chosen to mention to Tadzio.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
You will bear the guilt of the survivor, the guilt of the chosen one.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
There was always the chance that the girl had simply chosen to run away of her own accord.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Trends of 'chosen'
View usage over:
'chosen' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُخْتار
- Brazilian Portuguese: escolhido escolhida
- Chinese: 精选的
- Croatian: odabran odabrana
- Czech: vybraný
- Danish: valgt
- Dutch: gekozen
- European Spanish: elegido elegida
- Finnish: valittu
- French: choisi
- German: ausgewählt
- Greek: επιλεγμένος επιλεγμένη
- Italian: scelto scelta
- Japanese: 選ばれた
- Korean: 선발된
- Norwegian: utvalgt
- Polish: wybrany wybrana
- Portuguese: escolhido escolhida
- Romanian: ales ales, aleasă, aleși, alese
- Russian: избранный избранная
- Spanish: elegido elegida
- Swedish: vald valt
- Thai: ที่เลือกแล้ว
- Turkish: seçilmiş
- Ukrainian: обраний
- Vietnamese: được lựa chọn
Translation of chosen from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary