Hindi translation of 'chutney'
chutney /ˈtʃʌtni ˈचट्नी/
Word forms: chutneys
Chutney is a strong-tasting mixture of fruit, vinegar, sugar, and spices.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'chutney'
© MaraZe, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'chutney'
This sticky stuff in the little bowl is Mum's homemade mango chutney.Something in the Water
He peered suspiciously into the cheese and chutney sandwich he had just bought.Left, Right and Centre
Trends of 'chutney'
View usage over:
'chutney' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: conserva picante
- Chinese: 酸辣酱
- European Spanish: salsa picante de frutas y especias
- French: chutney
- German: Chutney
- Italian: salsa piccante (di frutta, zucchero e spezie)
- Japanese: チャツネ
- Korean: > 처트니달콤 시큼한 차가운 소스
- Portuguese: conserva picante
- Spanish: salsa picante de frutas y especias
Translation of chutney from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary