Hindi translation of 'Civil Service'
The Civil Service of a country consists of the government departments and the people who work in them.लोकसेवा nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
See related content
'Civil Service' in Other Languages
British English: Civil Service NOUN
The Civil Service of a country consists of its government departments and all the people who work in them.
...a job in the Civil Service.
- American English: civil service
- Brazilian Portuguese: serviço público
- Chinese: 政务
- European Spanish: administración pública
- French: fonction publique
- German: Staatsdienst
- Italian: pubblica amministrazione
- Japanese: 政府官庁
- Korean: 공무
- European Portuguese: serviço público
- Latin American Spanish: administración pública
Translation of Civil Service from the Collins English to Hindi
Life on the edge
The desire to push the boundaries has been a motivator in many a daring expedition, testing the human spirit and physical abilities to the utmost. Indulge your adventurous spirit by exploring some associated ‘extreme’ vocabulary. Will you have the survival skills to master our quiz?