Hindi translation of 'cleaner'
cleaner /ˈkliːnə ˈक्लीनअ/
Word forms: cleaners
1. countable noun
A cleaner is someone who is employed to clean the rooms and furniture inside a building or someone whose job is to clean a particular type of thing.
He's a window cleaner.
2. variable noun
A cleaner is a substance or device for cleaning things.
A can of oven cleaner.
...a carpet cleaner.
3. countable noun
A cleaner or a cleaner's is a shop where things such as clothes are dry-cleaned.
≈ धोबी की दुकान nf
4. see also vacuum cleaner
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'cleaner'
As she was about to leave she heard the sound of a vacuum cleaner next door.Unto The Grave
The Karachi flight from Rawalpindi -- with Aubrey the cleaner on board!The Last Raven
The Site It was my cleaner Susie who first told me what was happening at the site.NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A Collection of Short Stories
Trends of 'cleaner'
View usage over:
'cleaner' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُنَظِّف
- Brazilian Portuguese: faxineiro faxineira
- Chinese: 清洁工人
- Croatian: čistač
- Czech: uklízeč uklízečka
- Danish: rengøringsassistent
- Dutch: schoonmaker
- European Spanish: limpiador limpiadora
- Finnish: siivooja
- French: employé de ménage
- German: Reinigungskraft Reinigungskräfte
- Greek: καθαριστής καθαρίστρια
- Italian: addetto alle pulizie addetta alle pulizie
- Japanese: 清掃人
- Korean: 청소부
- Norwegian: vaskehjelp
- Polish: sprzątacz sprzątaczka
- Portuguese: empregado de limpeza empregada de limpeza
- Romanian: persoană care face curățenie
- Russian: уборщик уборщица
- Spanish: aseador aseadora
- Swedish: städare städerska
- Thai: คนทำความสะอาด
- Turkish: temizlikçi
- Ukrainian: прибиральник
- Vietnamese: người quét dọn
Translation of cleaner from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary