Hindi translation of cloudy
cloudyPowered by COBUILD /ˈklaʊdi ˈक्लाउडी/
Word forms: cloudier, cloudiest
Definitions and Translations
If it is cloudy, there are a lot of clouds in the sky.
A cloudy liquid is less clear than it should be.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'cloudy'
Already the short afternoon was past, and a dim cloudy dusk was closing in.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
She stood confidently in the stern, gathering the parachute silk around her like a cloudy pink crinoline.Rushing to Paradise
A fellow beside me lay weeping, his eyes pools of cloudy liquid - horribly like the eyes of a boiled trout.Anti-Ice
Trends of 'cloudy'
View usage over:
'cloudy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَائِم
- Brazilian Portuguese: nublado nublada
- Chinese: 多云的
- Croatian: oblačan oblačna
- Czech: zamračený obloha
- Danish: overskyet
- Dutch: bewolkt
- European Spanish: nublado nublada
- Finnish: pilvinen
- French: nuageux
- German: wolkig
- Greek: συννεφιασμένος συννεφιασμένη
- Italian: nuvoloso nuvolosa
- Japanese: 曇った
- Korean: 흐린
- Norwegian: skyet
- Polish: pochmurny pochmurna
- Portuguese: nublado nublada
- Romanian: înnorat înnorat, înnorată, înnorați, înnorate
- Russian: облачный облачная
- Spanish: nublado nublada
- Swedish: molnig molnigt
- Thai: ที่ปกคลุมด้วยเมฆ
- Turkish: bulutlu
- Ukrainian: хмарно
- Vietnamese: có mây
Translation of cloudy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary