Hindi translation of 'colourful'
colourful [ Am colorful] /ˈkʌləfʊl ˈकलफ़ुल्/
Something that is colourful has bright colours.
Colourful means interesting and exciting.
Boxing has a colourful history.
...the island's colourful past.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'colourful'
Perhaps she said she was taking lessons in Russian in Maddingleigh, or something equally colourful.The Other Devil's Name
Most of the names are more colourful than the people to whom they belong.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
That's where I picked up some of your more colourful expressions.The Devil's Door
Trends of 'colourful'
View usage over:
'colourful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لَوْنِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: colorido colorida
- Chinese: 色彩鲜明的
- Croatian: šaren šarena
- Czech: barvitý
- Danish: farverig
- Dutch: kleurrijk
- European Spanish: lleno de colorido
- Finnish: värikäs
- French: coloré
- German: bunt
- Greek: πολύχρωμος πολύχρωμη
- Italian: colorato colorata
- Japanese: 色彩に富んだ
- Korean: 색채가 다양한
- Norwegian: fargerik
- Polish: barwny barwna
- Portuguese: colorido colorida
- Romanian: colorat colorat, colorată, colorați, colorate
- Russian: красочный красочная
- Spanish: lleno de colorido
- Swedish: färgrik färgrikt
- Thai: เต็มไปด้วยสีสัน
- Turkish: renkli
- Ukrainian: барвистий
- Vietnamese: sặc sỡ
Translation of colourful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary