Hindi translation of 'competitor'
competitor /kəmˈpetɪtə कमˈपेटिटअ/
Word forms: competitors
1. countable noun
A company's competitors are other companies that sell similar kinds of goods or services.
The bank isn't doing as well as some of its competitors.
2. countable noun
A competitor is a person who takes part in a competition.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'competitor'
View usage over:
'competitor' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُنافِس
- Brazilian Portuguese: concorrente
- Chinese: 竞争对手
- Croatian: konkurent
- Czech: konkurent konkurentka
- Danish: konkurrent
- Dutch: concurrent
- European Spanish: competencia
- Finnish: kilpailija
- French: concurrent
- German: Konkurrent Konkurrentin
- Greek: ανταγωνιστής ανταγωνίστρια
- Italian: concorrente
- Japanese: 競争者
- Korean: 경쟁자
- Norwegian: konkurrent
- Polish: konkurent konkurentka
- Portuguese: concorrente
- Romanian: concurența
- Russian: конкурент конкурентка
- Spanish: contrincante
- Swedish: konkurrent
- Thai: ผู้แข่งขัน
- Turkish: yarışmacı
- Ukrainian: конкурент
- Vietnamese: đối thủ cạnh tranh
Translation of competitor from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary