Hindi translation of 'complementary'
complementary /ˌkɒmplɪˈmentri ˌकॉम्प्लिˈमेन्ट्री/
If two different things are complementary, they form a complete unit when they are brought together, or they combine well with each other.
The two groups had complementary skills.
complementary to something
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'complementary'
Mielke and Stiller had the same interests, venality and power, which were competitive rather than complementary.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
`Why don't you exercise your complementary masculine powers by explaining the graphs to Miss Drew?Absolute Truths
Trends of 'complementary'
View usage over:
'complementary' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَمِّم
- Brazilian Portuguese: complementar
- Chinese: 补充的
- Croatian: komplementaran komplementarna
- Czech: doplňkový
- Danish: komplementær
- Dutch: complementair
- European Spanish: complementario complementaria
- Finnish: täydentävä
- French: complémentaire
- German: ergänzend
- Greek: συμπληρωματικός συμπληρωματική
- Italian: complementare
- Japanese: 補完的な
- Korean: 보충하는
- Norwegian: komplementær
- Polish: uzupełniający uzupełniająca
- Portuguese: complementar
- Romanian: complementar complementar, complementară, complementari, complementare
- Russian: взаимодополняющий
- Spanish: complementario complementaria
- Swedish: kompletterande
- Thai: เสริมซึ่งกันและกัน
- Turkish: bütünleyici
- Ukrainian: взаємодоповнюючий
- Vietnamese: bổ sung
Translation of complementary from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary