Hindi translation of complicated
complicatedPowered by COBUILD /ˈkɒmplɪkeɪtɪd ˈकॉम्प्लिकेइटिड्/
Definitions and Translations
Something that is complicated has many parts and is therefore difficult to understand.
⇒ The rules of cricket are complicated.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'complicated'
The next stage of his journey was in a limousine with CD plates, which took a complicated route to Geneva.The Endless Game
I hardly comprehend how television works, let alone anything more complicated.The Endless Game
Lazard turned on Anne, looking her over like a complicated dessert, contemplating which bit to eat first.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'complicated'
View usage over:
'complicated' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُعَقَّد
- Brazilian Portuguese: complicado complicada
- Chinese: 复杂的
- Croatian: kompliciran komplicirana
- Czech: komplikovaný
- Danish: kompliceret
- Dutch: ingewikkeld
- European Spanish: complicado complicada
- Finnish: monimutkainen
- French: compliqué
- German: kompliziert
- Greek: πολύπλοκος πολύπλοκη
- Italian: complicato complicata
- Japanese: 複雑な
- Korean: 복잡한
- Norwegian: komplisert
- Polish: skomplikowany skomplikowana
- Portuguese: complicado complicada
- Romanian: complicat complicat, complicată, complicați, complicate
- Russian: сложный сложная
- Spanish: complicado complicada
- Swedish: komplicerad komplicerat
- Thai: ยากที่จะเข้าใจ
- Turkish: karışık
- Ukrainian: заплутаний
- Vietnamese: phức tạp
Translation of complicated from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary