Hindi translation of 'composer'
composer /kəmˈpəʊzə कमˈपअउज़अ/
Word forms: composers
A composer is a person who writes music.
a classical/contemporary composer
a composer writes something
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'composer'
Bruno Walter had been prevented from conducting at the Berlin Philharmonie and the composer Richard Strauss put in his place.The Image of Laura
The whole industry knew that Cullen had found a major talent in the young composer , Daniel Seeburg.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'composer'
View usage over:
'composer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُؤَلِّف مُوسِيقِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: compositor compositora
- Chinese: 作曲家
- Croatian: skladatelj skladateljica
- Czech: skladatel skladatelka
- Danish: komponist
- Dutch: componist
- European Spanish: compositor compositora
- Finnish: säveltäjä
- French: compositeur
- German: Komponist Komponistin
- Greek: συνθέτης συνθέτρια
- Italian: compositore compositrice
- Japanese: 作曲家
- Korean: 작곡가
- Norwegian: komponist
- Polish: kompozytor kompozytorka
- Portuguese: compositor compositora
- Romanian: compozitor compozitoare, compozitori, compozitoare
- Russian: композитор
- Spanish: compositor compositora
- Swedish: kompositör
- Thai: นักแต่งเพลง
- Turkish: besteci
- Ukrainian: композитор
- Vietnamese: nhà soạn nhạc
Translation of composer from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary