Hindi translation of confidential
confidentialPowered by COBUILD /ˌkɒnfɪˈdenʃəl ˌकॉन्फ़िˈडेन्शल्/
Definitions and Translations
Information that is confidential is meant to be kept secret.गोपनीय ⇒ This was confidential information about her private life.
Derived formsconfidentially adverbगोपनीय रूप से ⇒ Any information you give will be treated confidentially.
confidentiality uncountable nounगोपनीयता nf ⇒ We guarantee complete confidentiality to our clients.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'confidential'
Began in foreign currency department, but from 1947 took charge of their confidential inquiry bureau.Displaced Person
Yesterday's cable news served up as today's confidential briefing.The Touch of Innocents
A virus can gobble up databanks, reduce information files to garbage, change passwords so that confidential files are inaccessible.Stage Fright
Trends of 'confidential'
View usage over:
'confidential' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سِرّيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: confidencial
- Chinese: 机密的
- Croatian: povjerljiv povjerljiva
- Czech: důvěrný
- Danish: fortrolig
- Dutch: vertrouwelijk
- European Spanish: confidencial
- Finnish: luottamuksellinen
- French: confidentiel
- German: vertraulich
- Greek: εμπιστευτικός εμπιστευτική
- Italian: riservato riservata
- Japanese: 内密の
- Korean: 기밀의
- Norwegian: fortrolig
- Polish: poufny poufna
- Portuguese: confidencial
- Romanian: confidențial confidențial, confidențială, confidențiali, confidențiale
- Russian: конфиденциальный конфиденциальная
- Spanish: confidencial
- Swedish: konfidentiell konfidentiellt
- Thai: เป็นความลับ
- Turkish: gizli
- Ukrainian: конфіденційний
- Vietnamese: bí mật
Translation of confidential from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary