Hindi translation of confused
confusedPowered by COBUILD /kənˈfjuːzd कनˈफ़्यूज़्ड्/
Definitions and Translations
If you are confused, you do not know what to do or you do not understand what is happening.
⇒ People are confused about what they should eat to stay healthy.
Something that is confused does not have any order or pattern and is difficult to understand.
⇒ After a time, the system became confused.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'confused'
A smile spread across his face which, confused by the scars, turned into a leer.A DARKENING STAIN (2002)
He remembered watching her as she slept in the morning, and the confused tangle of emotions he'd felt.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Brak glanced at R'shiel who shrugged, her expression confused.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'confused'
View usage over:
'confused' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُرْتَبِك
- Brazilian Portuguese: confuso confusa
- Chinese: 困惑的
- Croatian: zbunjen zbunjena
- Czech: zmatený
- Danish: forvirret
- Dutch: verward
- European Spanish: confundido confundida
- Finnish: sekava
- French: confus
- German: verwirrt
- Greek: μπερδεμένος μπερδεμένη
- Italian: confuso confusa
- Japanese: 当惑した
- Korean: 당황한
- Norwegian: forvirret
- Polish: zdezorientowany zdezorientowana
- Portuguese: confuso confusa
- Romanian: confuz confuz, confuză, confuzi, confuze
- Russian: спутанный спутанная
- Spanish: confundido confundida
- Swedish: förvirrad förvirrat
- Thai: ที่สับสน
- Turkish: kafası karışık
- Ukrainian: розгублений
- Vietnamese: bối rối
Translation of confused from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary