Hindi translation of 'conscientious'
conscientious /ˌkɒnʃiˈenʃəs ˌकॉन्शीˈएन्शस्/
Someone who is conscientious is very careful to do their work properly.
She's a conscientious mother.
He studied conscientiously.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'conscientious'
One thing you've got to say about George, he's been real conscientious helping us break in his replacement.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
But I knew eventually she'd tell Spitt, she was so damned conscientious.No Body
Trends of 'conscientious'
View usage over:
'conscientious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَيُّ الضَّمِير
- Brazilian Portuguese: escrupuloso escrupulosa
- Chinese: 尽责的
- Croatian: savjestan savjesna, savjesno
- Czech: svědomitý
- Danish: samvittighedsfuld
- Dutch: consciëntieus
- European Spanish: concienzudo concienzuda
- Finnish: tunnollinen
- French: consciencieux
- German: gewissenhaft
- Greek: ευσυνείδητος ευσυνείδητη
- Italian: coscenzioso coscenziosa
- Japanese: 念入りな
- Korean: 양심적인
- Norwegian: samvittighetsfull
- Polish: sumienny sumienna
- Portuguese: escrupuloso escrupulosa
- Romanian: conștiincios conștiincios, conștiincioasă, conștiincioși, conștiincioase
- Russian: сознательный сознательная
- Spanish: concienzudo concienzuda
- Swedish: samvetsgrann samvetsgrant
- Thai: ที่ทำด้วยความรู้สึกในด้านดี
- Turkish: vicdanlı
- Ukrainian: сумлінний
- Vietnamese: tận tâm
Translation of conscientious from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary