Hindi translation of 'consecutive'
consecutive /kənˈsekjʊtɪv कनˈसेक्युटिव़्/
Consecutive periods of time or events happen one after the other without interruption.
This is his second consecutive win.
the second/third/fourth consecutive day/year
two/three/four consecutive days/years
consecutively /kənˈsekjʊtɪvli कनˈसेक्युटिव़्ली/ adverb
The judge decided yesterday that the sentences for the three murders should run consecutively, not concurrently as requested by the prosecution.
He will face two further prison sentences, totalling 11 years, to be served consecutively.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'consecutive'
Dr Gregory had fitted Isabel in with no trouble at five o'clock on two consecutive evenings.THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2003)
He stalled a bit himself by eating two consecutive asparagus tips.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
`He says we're not having a relationship, we've just had three hundred and forty consecutive one-night stands.Desperadoes
Trends of 'consecutive'
View usage over:
'consecutive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَعاقِب
- Brazilian Portuguese: consecutivo consecutiva
- Chinese: 连续的
- Croatian: uzastopan
- Czech: po sobě jdoucí
- Danish: konsekutiv
- Dutch: opeenvolgend
- European Spanish: consecutivo consecutiva
- Finnish: peräkkäinen
- French: consécutif
- German: aufeinanderfolgend
- Greek: διαδοχικός διαδοχική
- Italian: consecutivo consecutiva
- Japanese: 連続的な
- Korean: 연속적인
- Norwegian: påfølgende
- Polish: kolejny kolejna
- Portuguese: consecutivo consecutiva
- Romanian: consecutiv consecutiv, consecutivă, consecutivi, consecutive
- Russian: последовательный последовательная
- Spanish: consecutivo consecutiva
- Swedish: på varandra följande
- Thai: ที่ต่อเนื่องตามลำดับ
- Turkish: ardı ardına
- Ukrainian: послідовний
- Vietnamese: liên tiếp
Translation of consecutive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary