Hindi translation of 'consumer'
consumer /kənˈsjuːmə, Am -ˈsuː- कनˈस्यूमअ Am -ˈसू-/
Word forms: consumers
A consumer is a person who buys things or uses services.
Consumers are ready to keep spending.
a consumer wants/demands/buys something
the average/individual consumer
SIMILAR WORDSbuyer, user, customer
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'consumer'
It was probably true that every front door would open into a household splendid with the latest consumer durables.Moondrop to Murder
This consumer is one for whom we haven't catered very effectively at any time in our history.POPCO (2004)
They had been here for nearly two years, which had given them the opportunity to acquire a variety of consumer luxuries.Toy Shop
Trends of 'consumer'
View usage over:
'consumer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُسْتَهْلِك
- Brazilian Portuguese: consumidor consumidora
- Chinese: 消费者
- Croatian: potrošač
- Czech: spotřebitel spotřebitelka
- Danish: forbruger
- Dutch: consument
- European Spanish: consumidor consumidora
- Finnish: kuluttaja
- French: consommateur
- German: Verbraucher Verbraucherin
- Greek: καταναλωτής καταναλώτρια
- Italian: consumatore consumatrice
- Japanese: 消費者
- Korean: 소비자
- Norwegian: forbruker
- Polish: konsument konsumentka
- Portuguese: consumidor consumidora
- Romanian: consumator consumatori
- Russian: потребитель потребительница
- Spanish: consumidor consumidora
- Swedish: konsument
- Thai: ผู้บริโภค
- Turkish: tüketici
- Ukrainian: споживач
- Vietnamese: người tiêu dùng
Translation of consumer from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary