Hindi translation of 'convincing'
convincing /kənˈvɪnsɪŋ कनˈव़िन्सिङ्/
If someone or something is convincing, you believe them.
He sounded very convincing.
a convincing argument/explanation
विश्वासोत्पादक रूप से
He argued convincingly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'convincing'
I had to think of some convincing reason for Lysenko to send him to Finland.Cover Story
Procane will have to invent a convincing reason for crossing the Atlantic -- the first stage of his journey to reach us.Cover Story
He'd hesitated just that little bit too long for it to be convincing.AMAGANSETT (2004)
Trends of 'convincing'
View usage over:
'convincing' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُقْنِع
- Brazilian Portuguese: convincente
- Chinese: 令人信服的
- Croatian: uvjerljiv uvjerljiva
- Czech: přesvědčivý
- Danish: overbevisende
- Dutch: overtuigend
- European Spanish: convincente
- Finnish: vakuuttava
- French: convaincant
- German: überzeugend
- Greek: πειστικός πειστική
- Italian: convincente
- Japanese: 説得力のある
- Korean: 설득력 있는
- Norwegian: overbevisende
- Polish: przekonujący przekonująca
- Portuguese: convincente
- Romanian: convingător convingător, convingătoare, convingători, convingătoare
- Russian: убедительный убедительная
- Spanish: convincente
- Swedish: övertygande
- Thai: ซึ่งโน้มน้าว
- Turkish: inandırıcı
- Ukrainian: переконливий
- Vietnamese: có sức thuyết phục
Translation of convincing from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary