Hindi translation of correlate
correlatePowered by COBUILD /ˈkɒrəleɪt, Am ˈkɔːr- ˈकॉरलेइट् Am ˈकॉर्-/
Word forms: correlates, correlating, correlated
Definitions and Translations
If one thing correlates with another, there is a close similarity or connection between them.
⇒ Mobile phone use correlates with age.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'correlate'
She pinned the photographs on to a noticeboard, arranging them in groups to correlate with her chapter headings.An Older Woman
She can correlate on any subject, but once she's done so, she can't recognize a valuable result from a valueless one.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Trends of 'correlate'
View usage over:
'correlate' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: correlacionar-se
- Chinese: 和…相关尤指互有因果关系
- European Spanish: estar correlacionado
- French: être liéN être liée
- German: in Beziehung stehen
- Italian: essere correlato a
- Japanese: 相関する
- Korean: 상관하다
- Portuguese: correlacionar-se
- Spanish: estar correlacionado
Translation of correlate from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary