Hindi translation of 'councillor'
councillor [ Am councilor]Word forms: councillors /ˈkaʊnsələ ˈकाउन्सलअ/
Word forms: councillors
A councillor is a member of a local council.
a parish/city/town/local councillor
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'councillor'
I gave your name to your councillor, or rather I got another councillor I know personally to give your name to him.PROSPECT HILL (2003)
You see, that's another thing the councillor 's death has done.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
And Chade, after so many years spent in the shadows, can emerge as the Queen's trusted councillor.THE GOLDEN FOOL: Book Two of the Tawny Man (2002)
Trends of 'councillor'
View usage over:
'councillor' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَضُو مَجْلِس
- Brazilian Portuguese: vereador vereadora
- Chinese: 议员
- Croatian: vijećnik vijećnica
- Czech: radní
- Danish: rådgiver
- Dutch: raadslid
- European Spanish: concejal concejala
- Finnish: neuvoston jäsen
- French: élu local
- German: Ratsmitglied
- Greek: μέλος συμβουλίου
- Italian: consigliere
- Japanese: 地方議会議員
- Korean: 의원 정치가
- Norwegian: styremedlem
- Polish: radny radna
- Portuguese: vereador vereadora
- Romanian: consilier consilieri
- Russian: советник советница
- Spanish: concejal concejala
- Swedish: kommunfullmäktig
- Thai: สมาชิกสภาเทศบาล
- Turkish: belediye meclis üyesi
- Ukrainian: член ради
- Vietnamese: thành viên hội đồng
Translation of councillor from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary