Hindi translation of 'cousin'
cousin /ˈkʌzən ˈकज़न्/
Word forms: cousins
Your cousin is the child of your uncle or aunt.
चचेरे, मौसेरे, ममेरे, फुफेरे भाई mn या बहन , nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'cousin'
Some cousin who went out to America in the sixties looks the best bet.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
He is my...' the pause was almost imperceptible `... cousin.THE RIVAL QUEENS: A Countess Ashby de la Zouche Mystery (2002)
Next to Roache, she was delighted to discover Cratyn's cousin Drendyn, the Earl of Tiler's Pass.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'cousin'
View usage over:
'cousin' in Other Languages
- Arabic: اِبْنُ العَمِّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: primo prima
- Chinese: 堂表兄弟姊妹
- Croatian: bratić sestrična
- Czech: bratranec sestřenice
- Danish: kusine
- Dutch: neef nicht
- European Spanish: primo prima
- Finnish: serkku
- French: cousin
- German: Cousin Cousine
- Greek: ξάδελφος ξαδέλφη
- Italian: cugino cugina
- Japanese: いとこ
- Korean: 사촌
- Norwegian: fetter kusine
- Polish: kuzyn kuzynka
- Portuguese: primo prima
- Romanian: văr verișoară, veri, verișoare
- Russian: двоюродный брат двоюродная сестра
- Spanish: primo prima
- Swedish: kusin
- Thai: ลูกพี่ลูกน้อง
- Turkish: kuzen
- Ukrainian: двоюрідний братдвоюрідна сестра
- Vietnamese: anh em họ chị em họ
Translation of cousin from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary