Hindi translation of 'crammed'
crammed /kræmd क्रैम्ड्/
If a place is crammed with things or people, it is very full of them.
The house is crammed with expensive furniture.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'crammed'
He was dressed in a dinner jacket too, but his was crammed full and bulging.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
I was surprised to find the circle in front of the house crammed with the kind of motors the likes of me don't even know the price of.DEAD BEAT (2002)
They would have to start wedging them on to the floor, two for'ard and two aft until the aft spaces were crammed.Let Not the Deep
Trends of 'crammed'
View usage over:
'crammed' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَحْشو
- Brazilian Portuguese: abarrotado abarrotada
- Chinese: 填满的
- Croatian: natrpan natrpana
- Czech: namačkaný
- Danish: proppet
- Dutch: propvol
- European Spanish: atiborrado atiborrada
- Finnish: täyteen ahdettu
- French: comble
- German: vollgestopft
- Greek: στριμωγμένος στριμωγμένη
- Italian: pieno zeppo piena zeppa
- Japanese: 詰め込んだ
- Korean: 빼곡히 찬
- Norwegian: stappfull
- Polish: nabity nabita
- Portuguese: cheio cheia
- Romanian: ticsit ticsit, ticsită, ticsiți, ticsite
- Russian: заполненный заполненная
- Spanish: atiborrado atiborrada
- Swedish: fullproppad fullproppat
- Thai: อย่างแออัด
- Turkish: tıka basa dolu
- Ukrainian: набитий
- Vietnamese: nhồi nhét
Translation of crammed from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary