Hindi translation of 'creative'
creative /kriˈeɪtɪv क्रीˈएइटिव़्/
A creative person has the ability to invent and develop original ideas, especially in art. Creative activities involve inventing and developing original ideas.
creativity /ˌkriːeɪˈtɪvɪti ˌक्रीएइˈटिव़िटी/ uncountable noun
...a period of creativity in the '50s and '60s.
If you use something in a creative way, you use it in a new way that produces interesting and unusual results.
...his creative use of words.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'creative'
And you are a very intellectual person, despite your obvious creative inclinations.AFTERMATH (2001)
Jo's been doing a great job and I was expecting a creative approach from you.THE EXECUTION (2002)
The hacking jacket idea was a way of using up some of her creative energy.Yellow Bird
Trends of 'creative'
View usage over:
'creative' in Other Languages
- Arabic: إِبْداعيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: criativo criativa
- Chinese: 创造性的
- Croatian: kreativan kreativna
- Czech: tvořivý
- Danish: kreativ
- Dutch: creatief
- European Spanish: creativo creativa
- Finnish: luova
- French: inventif inventive
- German: kreativ
- Greek: δημιουργικός δημιουργική
- Italian: creativo creativa
- Japanese: 創造的な
- Korean: 창조적인
- Norwegian: kreativ
- Polish: twórczy twórcza
- Portuguese: criativo criativa
- Romanian: creativ creativ, creativă, creativi, creative
- Russian: творческий творческая
- Spanish: creativo creativa
- Swedish: kreativ kreativt
- Thai: ซึ่งมีความคิดริเริ่ม
- Turkish: yaratıcı
- Ukrainian: творчий
- Vietnamese: sáng tạo
Translation of creative from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary