Hindi translation of 'dangerous'
dangerous /ˈdeɪndʒərəs ˈडेइन्जरअस्/
If something is dangerous, it may hurt or harm you.
खतरनाक तरीके से
He rushed downstairs dangerously fast.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'dangerous'
The Dog seemed friendly and appeared to be devoted to Lirael, but he could not forget how dangerous she was.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Besides, Dranymire would never agree to anything so dangerous.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Such feelings were dangerous , he admonished himself sternly.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Trends of 'dangerous'
View usage over:
'dangerous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: خَطِير
- Brazilian Portuguese: perigoso perigosa
- Chinese: 危险的
- Croatian: opasan
- Czech: nebezpečný
- Danish: farlig
- Dutch: gevaarlijk
- European Spanish: peligroso peligrosa
- Finnish: vaarallinen
- French: dangereux dangereuse
- German: gefährlich
- Greek: επικίνδυνος επικίνδυνη
- Italian: pericoloso pericolosa
- Japanese: 危険な
- Korean: 위험한
- Norwegian: farlig
- Polish: niebezpieczny niebezpieczna
- Portuguese: perigoso perigosa
- Romanian: periculos periculos, periculoasă, periculoși, periculoase
- Russian: опасный опасная
- Spanish: peligroso peligrosa
- Swedish: farlig farligt
- Thai: ซึ่งเป็นอันตราย
- Turkish: tehlikeli
- Ukrainian: небезпечний
- Vietnamese: nguy hiểm
Translation of dangerous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary