Hindi translation of 'dashboard'
dashboard /ˈdæʃbɔːd 'डैशबॉड्/
Word forms: dashboards
The dashboard in a car is the panel facing the driver's seat where most of the instruments and switches are.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'dashboard'
The map, spread across the jeep's dashboard , indicated that Reading was a pretty big place.TICKLED PINK (2002)
They glanced quickly at the various dials on the dashboard.The Witch Tree Symbol
Through eyes blurred by tears, she saw her white knuckles gripping the dashboard.Final Resort
Trends of 'dashboard'
View usage over:
'dashboard' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لَوْحَةُ القِيَادَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: painel de instrumentos carro
- Chinese: 仪表盘
- Croatian: ploča s instrumentima
- Czech: přístrojová deska
- Danish: instrumentbræt
- Dutch: dashboard
- European Spanish: salpicadero
- Finnish: kojelauta
- French: tableau de bord
- German: Armaturenbrett
- Greek: πίνακας οργάνων
- Italian: cruscotto
- Japanese: ダッシュボード
- Korean: 계기판
- Norwegian: dashbord
- Polish: deska rozdzielcza
- Portuguese: painel de instrumentos carro
- Romanian: tablou de bord tablouri de bord
- Russian: приборная панель
- Spanish: salpicadero
- Swedish: instrumentpanel
- Thai: แผงหน้าปัดรถยนต์
- Turkish: gösterge tablosu
- Ukrainian: панель приладів
- Vietnamese: bảng đồng hồ xe ô tô
Translation of dashboard from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary