Hindi translation of decisive
decisivePowered by COBUILD /dɪˈsaɪsɪv डिˈसाइसिव़्/
Definitions and Translations
If a fact, action, or event is decisive, it makes it certain that there will be a particular result.निर्णायक ⇒ The campaign entered its final, decisive phase.
Derived formsdecisively adverbनिर्णयात्मक ढंग से ⇒ The plan was decisively rejected.
If someone is decisive, they have the ability to make quick decisions.निश्चयकारीनिर्णयकुशल ⇒ He should give way to a younger, more decisive leader.
Derived formsdecisively adverbनिर्णयात्मक तरीके से ⇒ 'I'll call for you at half ten,' she said decisively.
decisiveness uncountable nounनिर्णयात्मक क्षमता nf ⇒ His supporters admire his decisiveness.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'decisive'
She played the mother card, suddenly decisive , peremptory, the card that Gwen had always played with her.Lost Children
He is a forceful, decisive man who is acting out of character.Cover Story
Strike while the iron's hot, while you're feeling decisive.Whistler in the Dark
Trends of 'decisive'
View usage over:
'decisive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَاسِم
- Brazilian Portuguese: decisivo decisiva
- Chinese: 决定性的
- Croatian: odlučan odlučna
- Czech: rozhodující
- Danish: afgørende
- Dutch: beslissend
- European Spanish: decisivo decisiva
- Finnish: ratkaiseva
- French: décisif
- German: entschlossen
- Greek: αποφασιστικός αποφασιστική
- Italian: decisivo decisiva
- Japanese: 決定的な
- Korean: 결정적인
- Norwegian: avgjørende
- Polish: decydujący decydująca
- Portuguese: decisivo decisiva
- Romanian: decisiv decisiv, decisivă, decisivi, decisive
- Russian: решительный решительная
- Spanish: decisivo decisiva
- Swedish: beslutsam beslutsamt
- Thai: ซึ่งลงความเห็นแล้ว
- Turkish: belirleyici
- Ukrainian: рішучий
- Vietnamese: mang tính quyết định
Translation of decisive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary