Hindi translation of deep-seated
deep-seatedPowered by COBUILD
Definitions and Translations
A deep-seated problem, feeling, or belief is difficult to change because its causes have been there for a long time.
⇒ ...deep-seated economic problems.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'deep-seated'
"It was clear from the fearful expression on Jocelyn's face that she wanted to go; but deep-seated loyalty was preventing her from doing so.GALILEE (2001)
They say that swimming with dolphins can relieve deep-seated mental and nervous tensions - for some it might be hard to believe.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
The lump was very deep-seated , and in what he called `an unfavourable position".The Ambassador's Women
'deep-seated' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: arraigado
- Chinese: 根深蒂固的
- European Spanish: profundamente arraigado profundamente arraigada
- French: profondément enraciné profondément enracinée
- German: tief sitzend
- Italian: radicato radicata
- Japanese: 根深い
- Korean: 깊이 자리잡은
- Portuguese: arraigado arraigada
- Spanish: profundamente arraigado (profundamente) arraigada
Translation of deep-seated from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary