Hindi translation of delighted
delightedPowered by COBUILD /dɪˈlaɪtɪd डिˈलाइटिड्/
Definitions and Translations
If you are delighted, you are extremely pleased and excited about something.आनंदित ⇒ He was delighted with the public response.
Derived formsdelightedly adverbआनंद से ⇒ She smiled delightedly at him.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'delighted'
Everywhere they went people turned and waved to him, delighted to see him.TREASON KEEP (2001)
They were hospitable and delighted in parties, and in presents, which they gave away freely and eagerly accepted.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
I'm sure there are any number of young ladies here who would be delighted to keep you company.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'delighted'
View usage over:
'delighted' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَسْرُور
- Brazilian Portuguese: encantado encantada
- Chinese: 高兴的
- Croatian: razdragan razdragana
- Czech: nadšený
- Danish: fornøjet
- Dutch: verrukt
- European Spanish: encantado encantada
- Finnish: iloinen
- French: enchanté
- German: entzückt
- Greek: ενθουσιασμένος ενθουσιασμένη
- Italian: lieto lieta
- Japanese: 大喜びの
- Korean: 아주 기뻐하는
- Norwegian: lykkelig
- Polish: zachwycony zachwycona
- Portuguese: encantado encantada
- Romanian: încântat încântat, încântată, încâncați, încântate
- Russian: восхищенный восхищенная
- Spanish: encantado encantada
- Swedish: glad glatt
- Thai: รู้สึกชื่นชมยินดี
- Turkish: hoşnut
- Ukrainian: задоволений
- Vietnamese: vui sướng
Translation of delighted from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary
Related Terms of 'delighted'