Hindi translation of 'delightful'
delightful /dɪˈlaɪtfʊl डिˈलाइट्फ़ुल्/
Someone or something that is delightful is very pleasant.
...a most delightful woman.
रुचिकर ढंग से
...a delightfully mellow flavour.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'delightful'
He would accompany each remark with a delightful , satiric chuckle.In Love and War
He was telling me about the delightful dinner-party your friends gave.The Black Opal
And the family's feeling about Howard having a German wife, delightful though the girl was, had not gone away.Out of the Ashes
Trends of 'delightful'
View usage over:
'delightful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مـُمْتِع
- Brazilian Portuguese: encantador encantadora
- Chinese: 令人高兴的
- Croatian: divan divna
- Czech: rozkošný
- Danish: herlig
- Dutch: verrukkelijk
- European Spanish: encantador encantadora
- Finnish: ihastuttava
- French: charmant
- German: entzückend
- Greek: απολαυστικός απολαυστική
- Italian: delizioso deliziosa
- Japanese: 楽しい
- Korean: 매우 기쁜
- Norwegian: skjønn
- Polish: zachwycający zachwycająca
- Portuguese: encantador encantadora
- Romanian: încântător încântător, încântătoare, încântători, încântătoare
- Russian: восхитительный восхитительная
- Spanish: encantador encantadora
- Swedish: förtjusande
- Thai: น่าปิติยินดี
- Turkish: keyif verici
- Ukrainian: чудовий
- Vietnamese: vui vẻ
Translation of delightful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary