Hindi translation of 'democratic'
democratic /ˌdeməˈkrætɪk ˌडेमअˈक्रैटिक्/
A democratic country, organization, or system is governed by representatives who are elected by the people.
प्रजातांत्रिक रूप से
लोकतांत्रिक रूप से
...the country's first democratically elected President.
Something that is democratic is based on the idea that everyone should have equal rights and should be involved in making important decisions.
We work in a very democratic way.
जनतंत्रीय रूप से
Decisions are made democratically among this group, who meet every month.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'democratic'
He thought there'd be a socialist democratic state here for evermore.The Only Game
If by some fluke Bishop Muzorewa and his moderates win, the war will go on, because communists don't go for any democratic bullshit.Seize the Reckless Wind
Wherever it was practised in democratic societies, police work was much the same.The Sound of Murder
Trends of 'democratic'
View usage over:
'democratic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: دِيـمُقْرَاطيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: democrático democrática
- Chinese: 民主的
- Croatian: demokratski
- Czech: demokratický
- Danish: demokratisk
- Dutch: democratisch
- European Spanish: democrático democrática
- Finnish: demokraattinen
- French: démocratique
- German: demokratisch
- Greek: δημοκρατικός δημοκρατική
- Italian: democratico democratica
- Japanese: 民主主義の
- Korean: 민주적인
- Norwegian: demokratisk
- Polish: demokratyczny demokratyczna
- Portuguese: democrático democrática
- Romanian: democratic democratic, democratică, democratici, democratice
- Russian: демократический демократическая
- Spanish: democrático democrática
- Swedish: demokratisk demokratiskt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับประชาธิปไตย
- Turkish: demokratik
- Ukrainian: демократичний
- Vietnamese: dân chủ
Translation of democratic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary