Hindi translation of 'department store'
Word forms: department stores
A department store is a large shop which sells many different kinds of goods.
बड़ी दुकान nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'department store'
On my way home from the Embassy I went to Oxford Street and tried to lose a hypothetical tail in a department store.Toy Shop
She said, `Well, in a large department store on Oxford Street, there often is a vacancy at some level.SOMEBODY (2002)
After getting the job at Mays department store , I met Ferguson, who also worked there.Iced
Trends of 'department store'
View usage over:
'department store' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَحَلٌّ ذو أَقْسَام مُتَنَوِّعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: loja de departamentos
- Chinese: 百货商店
- Croatian: robna kuća
- Czech: obchodní dům
- Danish: stormagasin
- Dutch: warenhuis
- European Spanish: grandes almacenes
- Finnish: tavaratalo
- French: grand magasin
- German: Kaufhaus Kaufhäuser
- Greek: πολυκατάστημα
- Italian: grande magazzino
- Japanese: デパート
- Korean: 백화점
- Norwegian: varemagasin
- Polish: dom towarowy
- Portuguese: grande armazém
- Romanian: magazin universal magazine universale
- Russian: универмаг
- Spanish: grandes almacenes
- Swedish: varuhus
- Thai: ห้างสรรพสินค้า
- Turkish: büyük mağaza
- Ukrainian: універсальний магазин
- Vietnamese: cửa hàng bách hóa
Translation of department store from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary