Hindi translation of 'determined'
determined /dɪˈtɜːmɪnd डिˈटअमिण्ड्/
If you are determined to do something, you have made a firm decision to do it and will not let anything stop you.
His enemies are determined to ruin him.
England made several determined efforts to score.
She shook her head, determinedly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'determined'
Ellie stood in the doorway, white and nervous, but determined.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
Damin is the only thing standing between you and the husband you seem so determined to desert.TREASON KEEP (2001)
In the meantime, he performed his chores doggedly, determined to give Tarja no reason to harm his older brother.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'determined'
View usage over:
'determined' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُصِرّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: determinado determinada
- Chinese: 决意的
- Croatian: odlučan odlučna
- Czech: pevně rozhodnutý
- Danish: beslutsom
- Dutch: vastberaden
- European Spanish: decidido decidida
- Finnish: päättäväinen
- French: déterminé
- German: entschlossen
- Greek: αποφασισμένος αποφασισμένη
- Italian: determinato determinata
- Japanese: 断固とした
- Korean: 단호한
- Norwegian: måbevisst
- Polish: zdecydowany zdecydowana
- Portuguese: determinado determinada
- Romanian: hotărât hotărât, hotărâtă, hotărâți, hotărâte
- Russian: решительный решительная
- Spanish: decidido decidida
- Swedish: bestämd bestämt
- Thai: เด็ดเดี่ยว
- Turkish: kararlı
- Ukrainian: рішучий
- Vietnamese: kiên quyết
Translation of determined from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary