Hindi translation of 'devastating'
devastating /ˈdevəsteɪtɪŋ ˈडेव़स्टेइटिङ्/
You describe something as devastating when it is very damaging or upsetting.
सदमा पहुंचाने वाला
Affairs have a devastating effect on marriages.
The diagnosis was devastating. She had cancer.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'devastating'
For a moment they were frozen into a position; the still life of a dramatic, devastating second.Coffin on the Water
The effect on Paula, faced with the three other members of her family seemingly solidly against her was devastating.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
It would only mean questions, explanations, lies - or the devastating truth.Unto The Grave
Trends of 'devastating'
View usage over:
'devastating' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَسَبِّبٌ لِدِمَارٍ هَائِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: devastador devastadora
- Chinese: 毁灭性的
- Croatian: razoran
- Czech: pustošivý
- Danish: ødelæggende
- Dutch: vernietigend
- European Spanish: devastador devastadora
- Finnish: tuhoisa
- French: dévastateur
- German: verheerend
- Greek: συντριπτικός συντριπτική
- Italian: devastante
- Japanese: さんざんな
- Korean: 황폐시키는
- Norwegian: knusende
- Polish: niszczycielski niszczycielska
- Portuguese: devastador devastadora
- Romanian: devastator devastator, devastatoare, devastatori, devastatoare
- Russian: опустошительный опустошительная
- Spanish: devastador devastadora
- Swedish: förkrossande
- Thai: ซึ่งก่อให้เกิดความเสียหายอย่างมาก
- Turkish: yıkıcı
- Ukrainian: спустошливий
- Vietnamese: tàn phá
Translation of devastating from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary