Hindi translation of diplomatic
diplomaticPowered by COBUILD /ˌdɪpləˈmætɪk ˌडिप्लअˈमैटिक्/
Definitions and Translations
Diplomatic means relating to diplomacy and diplomats.कूटनीतिक ⇒ There was an attempt to resume diplomatic relations.
Derived formsdiplomatically adverbकूटनीतिक रूप से ⇒ The conflict can be resolved diplomatically.
Someone who is diplomatic is able to say or do things without offending people.कूटनीतिज्ञव्यवहारकुशल
Derived formsdiplomatically adverbव्यवहारकुशलता सेकूटनीतिज्ञता से ⇒ She could have put it more diplomatically.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'diplomatic'
The Island government had no fat jobs to offer, no seats on the board of Air Canada or juicy diplomatic posts in London or Paris.A Body Surrounded by Water
Then you can do more or less what you like, except to offend other diplomatic missions, or the host country.The Ambassador's Women
I packed the video away and went to call David about his diplomatic bag.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
Trends of 'diplomatic'
View usage over:
'diplomatic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: دِبْلُوماسيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: diplomático diplomática
- Chinese: 外交的
- Croatian: diplomatski diplomatska
- Czech: diplomatický
- Danish: diplomatisk
- Dutch: diplomatiek
- European Spanish: diplomático diplomática
- Finnish: diplomaattinen
- French: diplomatique
- German: diplomatisch
- Greek: διπλωματικός διπλωματική
- Italian: diplomatico diplomatica
- Japanese: 外交上の
- Korean: 외교의
- Norwegian: diplomatisk
- Polish: dyplomatyczny dyplomatyczna
- Portuguese: diplomático diplomática
- Romanian: diplomat diplomat, diplomată, diplomați, diplomate
- Russian: дипломатический дипломатическая
- Spanish: diplomático diplomática
- Swedish: diplomatisk diplomatiskt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับการทูต
- Turkish: diplomatik
- Ukrainian: дипломатичний
- Vietnamese: mang tính ngoại giao
Translation of diplomatic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary