Hindi translation of disastrous
disastrousPowered by COBUILD /dɪˈzɑːstrəs, -ˈzæs- डिˈज़ास्ट्रस्, -ˈज़ैस्-/
Definitions and Translations
Something that is disastrous has extremely bad consequences and effects or is very unsuccessful.
⇒ ...the recent disastrous earthquake. ⇒ England's cricketers had a disastrous day.
Derived formsdisastrously adverb
विनाशकारी ढंग से
⇒ Their scheme went disastrously wrong.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'disastrous'
The only area left undisturbed was the Foreign Office, with ultimately disastrous results.The Endless Game
Or you can give her death a malign meaning; you can go to pieces, certainly with disastrous results.Absolute Truths
Neville had got ahead of him, and in trying to increase his pace, Kenworthy's cramps were becoming disastrous.Moondrop to Murder
Trends of 'disastrous'
View usage over:
'disastrous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: كارِثِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: desastroso desastrosa
- Chinese: 灾难性的
- Croatian: katastrofalan katastrofalna
- Czech: katastrofální
- Danish: katastrofal
- Dutch: rampzalig
- European Spanish: desastroso desastrosa
- Finnish: katastrofaalinen
- French: désastreux désastreuse
- German: katastrophal
- Greek: καταστροφικός καταστροφική
- Italian: disastroso disastrosa
- Japanese: 大災害の
- Korean: 비참한
- Norwegian: katastrofal
- Polish: zgubny zgubna
- Portuguese: desastroso desastrosa
- Romanian: dezastruos dezastruos, dezastruoase, dezastruoși, dezastruoase
- Russian: бедственный бедственная
- Spanish: desastroso desastrosa
- Swedish: katastrofal katastrofalt
- Thai: ก่อให้เกิดความหายนะ
- Turkish: korkunç
- Ukrainian: катастрофічний
- Vietnamese: thảm khốc
Translation of disastrous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary