Hindi translation of 'disgraceful'
disgraceful /dɪsˈɡreɪsfʊl डिसˈग्रेइसफ़ुल्/
If you say that something is disgraceful, you disapprove of it strongly.
...his most disgraceful behaviour.
शर्मनाक ढंग से
His brother behaved disgracefully.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'disgraceful'
`It's disgraceful for a priest to be beaten up in his own church!Absolute Truths
And I always omit our disgraceful leave-taking," she added, almost to herself.Dreams of Innocence
Be your age, remember your calling and get out of this disgraceful impasse by yourselves.Absolute Truths
Trends of 'disgraceful'
View usage over:
'disgraceful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: شَائِن
- Brazilian Portuguese: vergonhoso vergonhosa
- Chinese: 丢人的
- Croatian: sramotan sramotna
- Czech: ostudný
- Danish: uværdig
- Dutch: schandelijk
- European Spanish: vergonzoso vergonzosa
- Finnish: häpeällinen
- French: honteux
- German: schändlich
- Greek: ατιμωτικός ατιμωτική
- Italian: vergognoso vergognosa
- Japanese: 不名誉な
- Korean: 수치스러운
- Norwegian: vanærende
- Polish: haniebny haniebna
- Portuguese: vergonhoso vergonhosa
- Romanian: rușinos rușinos, rușinoasă, rușinoși, rușinoase
- Russian: позорный позорная
- Spanish: vergonzoso vergonzosa
- Swedish: skandalös skandalöst
- Thai: น่าอับอาย
- Turkish: utanç verici
- Ukrainian: ганебний
- Vietnamese: ô nhục
Translation of disgraceful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary