Hindi translation of disgusted
disgustedPowered by COBUILD /dɪsˈɡʌstɪd डिसˈगस्टिड्/
Definitions and Translations
If you are disgusted, you have a strong feeling of dislike or disapproval.
⇒ I'm disgusted with the way that he was treated.
Derived formsdisgustedly adverb
⇒ Some of the soldiers disgustedly threw the medals into the water.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'disgusted'
How it had disgusted her to do all those things for her mother.Death and Transfiguration
Behind the bar, he was disgusted to find, was that same Gianni who had served him breakfast.Political Suicide
I stared back into her widened eyes, and saw something crawling there: something dismal and disgusted.Night Sisters
Trends of 'disgusted'
View usage over:
'disgusted' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُشْمَئِزّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: enojado enojada
- Chinese: 厌恶的
- Croatian: ogorčen
- Czech: znechucený
- Danish: frastødt
- Dutch: walgend
- European Spanish: indignado indignada
- Finnish: kauhuissaan
- French: dégoûté
- German: angeekelt
- Greek: αηδιασμένος αηδιασμένη
- Italian: disgustato disgustata
- Japanese: むかつく 腹が立つ
- Korean: 정떨어진
- Norwegian: forkledd
- Polish: zdegustowany zdegustowana
- Portuguese: enojado enojada
- Romanian: dezgustat dezgustat, dezgustată, dezgustați, dezgustate
- Russian: чувствующий отвращение чувствующая отвращение
- Spanish: indignado indignada
- Swedish: äcklad äcklat
- Thai: รู้สึกสะอิดสะเอียน
- Turkish: tiksinmiş
- Ukrainian: що відчуває огиду
- Vietnamese: cảm thấy kinh tởm
Translation of disgusted from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary