Hindi translation of 'disgusting'
disgusting /dɪsˈɡʌstɪŋ डिसˈगस्टिङ्/
If you say that something is disgusting, you think it is extremely unpleasant or unacceptable.
...one of the most disgusting sights I ever saw.
I think it's disgusting that people over 65 have to pay tax.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'disgusting'
There was a bizarre element of the tutorial even in this disgusting conversation.The Scar
I went out on to the balcony and breathed in some disgusting air.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
I also knew that if I didn't go on working I would quickly become a disgusting human being.A Conviction of Guilt
Trends of 'disgusting'
View usage over:
'disgusting' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُثِيرٌ لِلاِشْمِئْزاز
- Brazilian Portuguese: nojento nojenta
- Chinese: 令人厌恶的
- Croatian: odvratan odvratna
- Czech: nechutný
- Danish: frastødende
- Dutch: walgelijk
- European Spanish: repugnante
- Finnish: iljettävä
- French: dégoûtant
- German: widerlich
- Greek: αηδιαστικός αηδιαστική
- Italian: disgustoso disgustosa
- Japanese: むかむかする 腹が立つ
- Korean: 구역질나는
- Norwegian: motbydelig
- Polish: obrzydliwy obrzydliwa
- Portuguese: nojento nojenta
- Romanian: dezgustător dezgustător, dezgustătoare, dezgustători, dezgustătoare
- Russian: отвратительный отвратительная
- Spanish: repugnante
- Swedish: äcklig äckligt
- Thai: น่าสะอิดสะเอียน
- Turkish: iğrenç
- Ukrainian: огидний
- Vietnamese: ghê tởm
Translation of disgusting from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary