Hindi translation of 'dishonest'
dishonest /dɪsˈɒnɪst डिसˈऑनिस्ट्/
If you say someone is dishonest, you mean that they are not honest and you cannot trust them.
It would be dishonest to mislead people.
They acted dishonestly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'dishonest'
Like so many of your generation, you are dishonest 92 about your motives, in everything you do and in everything you did.SEA MUSIC (2003)
Women, girls, they should be -- it's maybe dishonest , you might say hypocritical.The Golden Lion
`You are the most maddeningly honest dishonest man I've ever met.Somewhere East of Life
Trends of 'dishonest'
View usage over:
'dishonest' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ أَمِيـن
- Brazilian Portuguese: desonesto desonesta
- Chinese: 不诚实的
- Croatian: neiskren neiskren
- Czech: nepoctivý
- Danish: uærlig
- Dutch: oneerlijk
- European Spanish: deshonesto deshonesta
- Finnish: epärehellinen
- French: malhonnête
- German: unehrlich
- Greek: ανέντιμος ανέντιμη
- Italian: disonesto disonesta
- Japanese: 不正直な
- Korean: 부정직한
- Norwegian: uærlig
- Polish: nieuczciwy nieuczciwa
- Portuguese: desonesto desonesta
- Romanian: necinstit necinstit, necinstită, necinstiți, necinstite
- Russian: бесчестный бесчестная
- Spanish: deshonesto deshonesta
- Swedish: oärlig oärligt
- Thai: ไม่ซื่อสัตย์
- Turkish: dürüst olmayan
- Ukrainian: нечесний
- Vietnamese: không trung thực
Translation of dishonest from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary