Hindi translation of 'dissatisfied'
dissatisfied /ˌdɪˈssætɪsfaɪd ˌडिˈस्सैटिसफ़ाइड्/
If you are dissatisfied with something, you are not contented or pleased with it.
82% of voters are dissatisfied with the way their country is being governed.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'dissatisfied'
This isn't a business where dissatisfied customers turn up at the Customer Services desk asking for their money back,' Carol said acidly.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
`Does Marnier have any friends, or just dissatisfied business associates?A DARKENING STAIN (2002)
Estella was delighted, but it made her very dissatisfied with Commonwood House, which was humble in comparison with the Grange.The Black Opal
Trends of 'dissatisfied'
View usage over:
'dissatisfied' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ راضٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: insatisfeito insatisfeita
- Chinese: 不满意的
- Croatian: nezadovoljan nezadovoljna
- Czech: nespokojený
- Danish: utilfreds
- Dutch: ontevreden
- European Spanish: descontento descontenta
- Finnish: tyytymätön
- French: insatisfait
- German: unzufrieden
- Greek: δυσαρεστημένος δυσαρεστημένη
- Italian: insoddisfatto insoddisfatta
- Japanese: 不満な
- Korean: 불만스러운
- Norwegian: misfornøyd
- Polish: niezadowolony niezadowolona
- Portuguese: insatisfeito insatisfeita
- Romanian: nemulțumit nemulțumit, nemulțumită, nemulțumiți, nemulțumite
- Russian: неудовлетворенный неудовлетворенная
- Spanish: descontento descontenta
- Swedish: missnöjd missnöjt
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่พอใจ
- Turkish: hoşnutsuz
- Ukrainian: незадоволений
- Vietnamese: bất mãn
Translation of dissatisfied from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary