Hindi translation of 'downtown'
downtown /ˌdaʊnˈtaʊn ˌडाउनˈटाउन्/
adverb, adjective before noun
Downtown means in or towards the centre of a city.
शहर के मुख्य केंद्र की ओर/शहर के मुख्य केंद्र वाला
By day he worked downtown.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'downtown'
No, I was thinking, there's a real high-rolling game goes on downtown , what we call Glitter Gulch.The Only Game
Her cherished memory was of winning a prize in a downtown dance hall, which brought her an interview on an evening television programme.Somewhere East of Life
I'd spoken to her a couple of times and I knew she had a high-powered job with a PR firm downtown.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Trends of 'downtown'
View usage over:
'downtown' in Other Languages
- Arabic: وَسَطُ الـمَدِينَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: no centro da cidade
- Chinese: 在市中心
- Croatian: (poslovni) centar grada
- Czech: centrum města
- Danish: i centrum
- Dutch: naar de binnenstad
- European Spanish: en el/al centro de la ciudad
- Finnish: keskustassa
- French: en ville
- German: in die Stadt
- Greek: στο κέντρο της πόλης
- Italian: in centro
- Japanese: 繁華街へ
- Korean: 도심지에
- Norwegian: sentrums-
- Polish: w centrum miasta
- Portuguese: no centro da cidade
- Romanian: centru
- Russian: расположенный в центре города
- Spanish: en el centro de la ciudad
- Swedish: i city
- Thai: ตัวเมือง
- Turkish: kent merkezi
- Ukrainian: центр міста
- Vietnamese: trung tâm thành phố
Translation of downtown from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary