Hindi translation of 'drastic'
drastic /ˈdræstɪk ˈड्रैस्टिक्/
A drastic course of action is extreme and is usually taken urgently.
He's not going to do anything drastic about economic policy.
A drastic change is a very great change.
a drastic change/reduction/decline
SIMILAR WORDSradical, severe, extreme
भारी रूप से
Services have been drastically reduced.
SIMILAR WORDSradically, severely, extremely
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'drastic'
I needed something more drastic , like a personality transplant.GO! (2001)
This is a desperate situation, and desperate situations call for bold and drastic remedies.The Ancient and Solitary Reign
He hoped this drastic move would contribute to saving the Spix's Macaw from extinction.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Trends of 'drastic'
View usage over:
'drastic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَنيف
- Brazilian Portuguese: drástico drástica
- Chinese: 迅猛的
- Croatian: drastičan drastična
- Czech: drastický
- Danish: drastisk
- Dutch: drastisch
- European Spanish: drástico drástica
- Finnish: jyrkkä
- French: radical
- German: drastisch
- Greek: δραστικός δραστική
- Italian: drastico drastica
- Japanese: 思い切った
- Korean: 과감한
- Norwegian: drastisk
- Polish: drastyczny drastyczna
- Portuguese: drástico drástica
- Romanian: drastic drastic, drastică, drastici, drastice
- Russian: радикальный
- Spanish: drástico drástica
- Swedish: drastisk drastiskt
- Thai: รุนแรงมาก
- Turkish: zorlayıcı
- Ukrainian: радикальний
- Vietnamese: mạnh mẽ
Translation of drastic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary