Hindi translation of drive-by
drive-byPowered by COBUILD
Definitions and Translations
adjective before noun
A drive-by killing involves shooting someone from a moving car.चलती कार से (गोली चलाना) ⇒ He was injured in a drive-by shooting.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'drive-by'
And I'm working on the drive-by shooting of a rice importer in the industrial zone.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
She dismissed a drive-by shooting in a small town between Dresden and the Polish border and the murder of a Turk in Stuttgart.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Went to a school-arranged social function this morning (trying to foster community spirit, lacking due to drive-by pickup).AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
'drive-by' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: do carro
- Chinese: 行车间进行的 >射击或谋杀
- European Spanish: por tiroteo desde un automóvil en movimiento
- French: depuis un véhicule
- German: aus dem fahrenden Auto
- Italian: da un'auto in corsa
- Japanese: 走行中の自動車内から行う犯罪
- Korean: > 차를 타고 가며폭력단들이
- Portuguese: do carro
- Spanish: por tiroteo desde un automóvil en movimiento
Translation of drive-by from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary