Hindi translation of 'driveway'
driveway /ˈdraɪvweɪ ड्राइव़वेइ/
Word forms: driveways
A driveway is a private road that leads from a public road to a house or garage.
निजी सड़क nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'driveway'
She rolled over on to her stomach and saw the maid Seraphina coming up the driveway after having been to the shops.The Image of Laura
I turned off my lights and coasted into the driveway so as not to draw attention to myself.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Few would dare to be seen without the latest model of Mercedes, BMW or Porsche in the driveway.The Devil's Door
Trends of 'driveway'
View usage over:
'driveway' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مـُمَرٌّ خاصٌّ لِلسِّيَّارات
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrada para carros
- Chinese: 私人车道
- Croatian: prilaz
- Czech: příjezdová cesta
- Danish: indkørsel
- Dutch: oprit
- European Spanish: entrada
- Finnish: pihatie
- French: allée
- German: Auffahrt
- Greek: ιδιωτικός δρόμος
- Italian: passo carraio
- Japanese: 車道
- Korean: 차도 도로
- Norwegian: innkjørsel
- Polish: wjazd
- Portuguese: entrada para carros
- Romanian: stradă privată străzi private
- Russian: подъездная дорожка
- Spanish: camino de entrada
- Swedish: uppfartsväg
- Thai: ถนนส่วนบุคคล
- Turkish: kişinin evinin önündeki özel yol
- Ukrainian: проїзд
- Vietnamese: đường lái xe vào nhà
Translation of driveway from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary