Hindi translation of 'driving licence'
Word forms: driving licences
In British English, a driving licence is a card showing that you are qualified to drive. The usual American term is driver's license.
गाड़ी चलाने का अनुज्ञापत्र mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'driving licence'
I replied that I thought it was, adding that the driving licence was in her name, at any rate.THE EXECUTION (2002)
Bridget reflected, having parted with her driving licence in return for an ominous-looking green form.INSTANCES OF THE NUMBER 3 (2002)
`Her name's Mardi Jack, her driving licence says she lived out in Paddington.Murder Song
Trends of 'driving licence'
View usage over:
'driving licence' in Other Languages
- Arabic: رُخْصَةُ القِيَادَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: carteira de habilitação
- Chinese: 驾照
- Croatian: vozačka dozvola
- Czech: řidičský průkaz
- Danish: kørekort
- Dutch: rijbewijs
- European Spanish: permiso de conducción
- Finnish: ajokortti
- French: permis de conduire
- German: Führerschein
- Greek: δίπλωμα οδήγησης
- Italian: patente di guida
- Japanese: 運転免許証
- Korean: 운전 면허증
- Norwegian: førerkort
- Polish: prawo jazdy
- Portuguese: carta de condução
- Romanian: permis de conducere permise de conducere
- Russian: водительские права
- Spanish: licencia de conducción
- Swedish: körkort
- Thai: ใบขับขี่
- Turkish: sürücü ehliyeti
- Ukrainian: посвідчення водія
- Vietnamese: bằng lái xe
Translation of driving licence from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary