Hindi translation of 'dusty'
dusty /ˈdʌsti ˈडस्टी/
Word forms: dustier, dustiest
Something that is dusty is covered with dust.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'dusty'
The carpet was a dusty pink, a colour echoed in the Austrian blinds that softened the lines of the room.KICK BACK (2002)
He wouldn't need to get this intelligence from a dusty file.Wall Games
Several others, innocent, lay stacked in a small dusty carton under his bunk, to absorb hacks ' attention during inspections.Stone City
Trends of 'dusty'
View usage over:
'dusty' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُغَبَّر
- Brazilian Portuguese: empoeirado empoeirada
- Chinese: 有灰尘的
- Croatian: prašnjav prašnjava
- Czech: zaprášený
- Danish: støvet
- Dutch: stoffig
- European Spanish: polvoriento polvorienta
- Finnish: pölyinen
- French: poussiéreux
- German: staubig
- Greek: σκονισμένος σκονισμένη
- Italian: polveroso polverosa
- Japanese: ほこりっぽい
- Korean: 먼지투성이의
- Norwegian: støvet
- Polish: zakurzony zakurzona
- Portuguese: empoeirado empoeirada
- Romanian: prăfuit prăfuit, prăfuită, prăfuiți, prăfuite
- Russian: пыльный пыльная
- Spanish: polvoriento polvorienta
- Swedish: dammig dammigt
- Thai: ซึ่งปกคลุมไปด้วยฝุ่น
- Turkish: tozlu
- Ukrainian: запилений
- Vietnamese: đầy bụi
Translation of dusty from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary