Hindi translation of dynamic
dynamicPowered by COBUILD /daɪˈnæmɪk डाइˈनैमिक्/
Word forms: dynamics
Definitions and Translations
A dynamic person is full of energy; used showing approval.
⇒ ...a dynamic and energetic leader.
⇒ a dynamic economy/range ⇒ economically dynamic
SIMILAR WORDSactive, progressive
Derived formsdynamically adverb
सक्रिय रूप से
⇒ ...one of the most dynamically imaginative jazz pianists.
dynamism /ˈdaɪnəmɪzəm ˈडाइनमिज़म्/ uncountable noun
⇒ This situation calls for dynamism and new thinking.
2. plural noun
The dynamics of a situation or group of people are the opposing forces within it that cause it to change.
⇒ ...an understanding of family dynamics.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'dynamic'
But that old, dynamic duo of alcohol and testosterone were in charge now, blurring his resolve.Cormorant
Instead, a marquee boasted a dynamic art show, periodically lasering the darkness with a sky advert.The Tartan Ringers
Both were large in build, dynamic , self-possessed, egotistical.Roses are for the Rich
Trends of 'dynamic'
View usage over:
'dynamic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: ديناميكيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: dinâmico dinâmica
- Chinese: 有活力的
- Croatian: dinamičan dinamična
- Czech: dynamický
- Danish: dynamisk
- Dutch: dynamisch
- European Spanish: dinámico dinámica
- Finnish: dynaaminen
- French: dynamique
- German: dynamisch
- Greek: δυναμικός δυναμική
- Italian: dinamico dinamica
- Japanese: 活動的な
- Korean: 동적인
- Norwegian: dynamisk
- Polish: dynamiczny dynamiczna
- Portuguese: dinâmico dinâmica
- Romanian: dinamic dinamic, dinamică, dinamici, dinamice
- Russian: динамичный динамичная
- Spanish: dinámico dinámica
- Swedish: dynamisk dynamiskt
- Thai: เต็มไปด้วยพลังและความคิดสร้างสรรค์
- Turkish: dinamik
- Ukrainian: динамічний
- Vietnamese: năng động
Translation of dynamic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary