Hindi translation of 'easy-going'
If you describe someone as easy-going, you mean that they are not easily worried or upset; used showing approval.
सुस्त और मस्त
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'easy-going'
She couldn't allow herself to trust this Adam Peters too quickly, however easy-going his charm: he could be anyone.Dreams of Innocence
The friendly, easy-going manner belied his power and influence.The Book Lady
He's an easy-going , friendly young man with a casual sort of attitude towards money and possessions generally.The Other Devil's Name
Trends of 'easy-going'
View usage over:
'easy-going' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُرْتاحُ البال
- Brazilian Portuguese: sossegado sossegada
- Chinese: 不慌不忙的
- Croatian: opušten opuštena
- Czech: tolerantní
- Danish: rolig
- Dutch: relaxed
- European Spanish: de trato fácil
- Finnish: rento
- French: facile à vivre
- German: gelassen
- Greek: ανέμελος ανέμελη
- Italian: accomodante
- Japanese: ゆったりとした
- Korean: 느긋한
- Norwegian: avslappet
- Polish: wyluzowany wyluzowana
- Portuguese: descontraído descontraída
- Romanian: sociabil comodă, comozi, comode
- Russian: беззаботный беззаботная
- Spanish: sin complicaciones
- Swedish: lättsam lättsamt
- Thai: อย่างง่ายๆ อย่างสบายๆ
- Turkish: uysal
- Ukrainian: безтурботний
- Vietnamese: dễ tính
Translation of easy-going from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary