Hindi translation of 'educated'
educated /ˈedʒʊkeɪtɪd ˈएजुकेइटिड्/
Educated people have reached a high standard of learning.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'educated'
Her life was just too full of brutal realism to be understood by someone who'd been educated by TV drama.GOING OUT (2002)
Why, he'd joked, she'd probably been better educated than him!Death and Transfiguration
The girl, Maria, had been properly trained in child management and she came from an educated background.The Only Game
Trends of 'educated'
View usage over:
'educated' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَعَلِّم
- Brazilian Portuguese: culto culta
- Chinese: 受过教育的
- Croatian: školovan školovana
- Czech: vzdělaný
- Danish: uddannet
- Dutch: geschoold
- European Spanish: culto culta
- Finnish: koulutettu
- French: éduqué
- German: gebildet
- Greek: μορφωμένος μορφωμένη
- Italian: colto colta
- Japanese: 教育のある
- Korean: 교육받은
- Norwegian: utdannet utdannet, utdannede
- Polish: wykształcony wykształcona
- Portuguese: culto culta
- Romanian: educat educată, educați, educate
- Russian: образованный образованная
- Spanish: culto culta
- Swedish: utbildad utbildat
- Thai: ซึ่งได้รับการศึกษา
- Turkish: eğitimli
- Ukrainian: освічений
- Vietnamese: có học thức
Translation of educated from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary