Hindi translation of 'eighteenth'
eighteenth /ˌeɪˈtiːnθ ˌएइˈटीन्थ़्/
The eighteenth item in a series is the one that you count as number eighteen.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'eighteenth'
The end of exams, nearly the end of school, your eighteenth birthday.The Hardie Inheritance
The traumatic few weeks around my eighteenth birthday might never have happened.Time of the Wolf
The main focus, however, was on cattle and by the start of the eighteenth century there was already extensive ranching.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Trends of 'eighteenth'
View usage over:
'eighteenth' in Other Languages
- Arabic: الثَّامِنَ عَشَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: décimo oitavo décima oitava
- Chinese: 第十八的
- Croatian: osamnaesti
- Czech: osmnáctý
- Danish: attende
- Dutch: achttiende
- European Spanish: decimoctavo decimoctava
- Finnish: kahdeksastoista
- French: dix-huitième
- German: achtzehnter achtzehnte, achtzehntes
- Greek: δέκατος όγδοος δέκατη όγδοη
- Italian: diciottesimo diciottesima
- Japanese: 十八番目の
- Korean: 열여덟 번째의
- Norwegian: attende
- Polish: osiemnasty osiemnasta
- Portuguese: décimo oitavo décima oitava
- Romanian: al optsprezecelea optsprezecea
- Russian: восемнадцатый восемнадцатая
- Spanish: decimoctavo decimoctava
- Swedish: artonde
- Thai: ที่สิบแปด
- Turkish: on sekizinci
- Ukrainian: вісімнадцятий
- Vietnamese: thứ mười tám
Translation of eighteenth from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary