Hindi translation of 'eldest'
eldest /ˈeldɪst ˈएल्डिस्ट्/
The eldest person in a group is the one who was born before all the others.
सबसे बड़ा[सबसे बड़ी]
Lisa is her eldest daughter.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'eldest'
Great was the sorrow of the family when their eldest son bonded to a wolf and their eldest daughter to a deer.THE GOLDEN FOOL: Book Two of the Tawny Man (2002)
The eldest child opened the door of the mock-Tudor condominium with the early annuals blooming out front.No Body
The heir to the Hythrun throne did not fall in love with the King of Fardohnya's eldest daughter.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'eldest'
View usage over:
'eldest' in Other Languages
- Arabic: الأَكْبَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: o mais velho a mais velha
- Chinese: 最年长的
- Croatian: najstariji najstarija
- Czech: nejstarší
- Danish: ældst
- Dutch: oudste
- European Spanish: de más edad
- Finnish: vanhin
- French: aîné
- German: ältester älteste, ältestes
- Greek: πρεσβύτερος πρεσβύτερη
- Italian: il maggiore la maggiore
- Japanese: 最年長の
- Korean: 가장 나이 많은
- Norwegian: eldst
- Polish: najstarszy najstarsza
- Portuguese: o mais velho a mais velha
- Romanian: vârstnic vârstnică, vârstnice, vârstnici
- Russian: самый старший самая старшая
- Spanish: el de más edad la de más edad
- Swedish: äldst
- Thai: แก่ที่สุด
- Turkish: yaşça en büyük
- Ukrainian: найстарший
- Vietnamese: lớn nhất lớn nhất
Translation of eldest from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary